The Chatterbox Club are an eligible provider of the Free 15 hours Early Years Entitlement, which is available the term after a child`s second or third birthday. We have three admission intakes dependent on the number of places available: September, January and April.
Sessions take place:
Morning Session - 8.45am - 11.45am
Afternoon Session- 12.40pm - 3.40pm
Lunch Club - 11.45am - 12.40pm (Paid Session)
We have an agreed admission policy for The Chatterbox Club:
- Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis as children become aged 2 years old
- Places will be allocated without reference to home address
- Places for children attending the Nursery School are offered as full day care if places are available
- The Manager will consider requests for priority placements from outside agencies
- The Management Committee reserve the right to change the criteria at any time
To apply for a place, please complete the application form and return to the office with a copy of your child`s birth certificate and funding letter if applicable.